As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. There is not an exact script to interview your Real Estate Attorney, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Attorney:
1. How long have you practiced real estate law within the state?
2. How many real estate cases do you normally handle per year?
3. Can you briefly tell me about some recent real estate issues you handled?
4. Do you charge a flat fee for reviewing or preparing real estate purchase agreements? If so, how is the fee structure based for your work and/or legal assistants?
5. For other real estate needs that I may have, what is your billing and fee structure?
6. Who else in your office would I work with real estate issues and what is there hourly bill rate?
7. Do you provide free consultations for different scopes of work with real estate?
8. Do you provide itemized billing statements for all services you provide?
9. Do you assist landlords with evicting tenants? If so, what is the average timeline it takes to evict a tenant and the average cost? Is it a flat fee? Can you pursue legal action to recover any judgements?
10. Do you pursue garnishments for any issued landlord judgments against tenants?
11. Do you have expertise in reviewing contractor agreements and contracts? If so please provide an example of the types of agreements?
12. Do you specialize in real estate law?
13. What other areas of law do you specialize in?
14. Have you assisted other real estate investors with short sales or foreclosures?
15. Can you provide me with a list of references? (Remember: Trust but Verify! Also a great way to find other investors in the area)
16. Can I get an email and secondary number (either cell phone number or office phone) to contact you with further questions?
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecretaeswealth