Real Estate Investing Power Team Question Series: Tree Service
As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. Trees are wonderful because they have so many benefits such as adding beauty to a property, providing oxygen into the air and shade for those hot sunny days. However, sometimes trees need to be trimmed or even removed if they are too close to a property.
Some trees have been known to lift up and destroy parts of roofs, roots wrapping around and breaking water or sewer lines, lifting up and breaking sidewalks or even growing at an angle where it could fall onto a home. Therefore, when planting a tree make sure it is well away from the property. The tree may be small today but will grow over time.
There is not an exact script to interview your Tree Service Companies, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Tree Service:
1. Are they licensed, bonded and insured to work in your area?
2. Will they acquire any and all permits necessary to do the job?
3. Will they provided a firm detailed written estimate?
4. If you are having a tree removed, will they also grind up the stump and make the area ground level?
5. How long will a project take from start to finish?
6. What type of equipment do they use for the large? TIP: Large equipment can tear up a lawn.
7. If they remove part of a fence or tear up the lawn with large equipment, do they just leave it or try to minimize the damage with cleanup?
8. Do they use spikes to climb to prune a tree? TIP: If so this can harm a tree
9. Do they offer a tree topping service to remove a live top of a tree? TIP: If so this is a poor trimming practice and it may not be the best company to use for the project.
10. How do you require payment? TIP: Do not give full payment prior to doing the job, negotiate payment upon completion of the job, if possible.
11. Do you follow the Tree Care Industry Associations Code of Ethics and best practices?
12. Do you take the tree and debris with you upon completion of the job?
13. What type of equipment is necessary to complete my job and does the company own all the equipment necessary to complete my project?
14. How long has the company been in business, can they provide a list of references and do they have a physical business location address?
15. Do they do all size projects? Are there any projects they can not do such as removing a huge tree near a home or between properties?
16. Is the company professional and do they adhere to all safety standards for all projects?
17. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth