Ceramic Tile Installers
As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. There is not an exact script to interview a company that may install ceramic tile, but here are several questions you can consider asking Ceramic Tile Installer:
1. What steps does your company take to prevent mold, mildew, and moisture issues or problems?
2. What will they do to ensure that the tile doesn’t crack? If it does, is there a warranty and for how long?
3. What can be done to prevent cracks?
4. Do they use mastic and greenboard in wet areas?
5. Is your company licensed, bonded and insured?
6. Do they claim tile and grout are waterproof?
7. Do they flood test their shower pans before tile is installed?
8. Do they install waterproof membranes over a sloped surface?
9. What do they do to prevent clogging weep holes in shower drains?
10. Does their company installations allow for expansion?
11. Do they use the proper thinset for the job?
12. How do they trowel their thinset?
13. Do they use thinset to build up a floor to proper elevation?
14. Do they recommend mud jobs for shower walls and tub surrounds?
15. Are they experienced in the installation of epoxy grout?
16. How long have you been in business and can you provide at least 3 references?
17. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
18. Do they do all forms of tile install such as flooring, back splashes and showers?
19. Do they have a showroom of products or can I access more information on the web?
20. Can they do the complete job? For example, if work needs to be done to level a sub-floor, can they quote and do the work?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth