Architect – As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. As you look at homes you may find one that has major issues, if you are wholesaling it, your buyer will have to deal with those issues. If you decide you want to do a buy, fix, and flip or a buy and hold then you will have to deal with those issues. In some cases you may have to bring in an architect for a project such as an issue with the structure of the property.
As of now the only architect you may know is Mr. Brady from the Brady Bunch. Therefore, you will need to expand your search to try to find an architect that you can add to your power team.
There is not an exact script to interview your Architect, back to the questions but here are several questions you can consider asking your Architect:
1. What do you see as issues or challenges for your project?
2. How will you approach my project?
3. How will you gather information about my needs for the project?
4. How will you establish priorities and make decisions about my project?
5. Who from your firm will I be dealing with? Is it the same person that will be designing my project?
6. How interested are you in my project?
7. How busy is the architect and how many projects have they recently completed?
8. What are the steps in the design process for my project?
9. How will you organize the process for my project?
10. What do you expect me to provide for this project?
11. What is your design philosophy?
12. What is your experience with estimating costs and how close is the estimate usually to actual cost?
13. What will you show me along the way to explain my project?
14. Will you provide to me drawings or sketches for my project?
15. What services do you provide during construction of my project?
16. How disruptive will construction be to my business or property?
17. How long do you anticipate it will take to complete my project?
18. What makes your firm better than your competition?
19. How do you establish fees?
20. What would you expect the fees to be for this project?
21. If the scope of the project changes, how will the additional fees be calculated?
22. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
23. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
24. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth