Bathtub Refinishing Company – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member.
Bathrooms and kitchens always help to sell your home. A key point to remember is that people do not want to buy other peoples dirt! You can get bathtubs and tile refinished or re-glazed for a fraction of the cost of replacing these items. Every dollar you save is an extra dollar of profit in your pocket!
There is not an exact script to interview your Bathtub Refinishing Company, back to the questions but here are several questions you can consider asking your Bathtub Refinishing Company:
Questions to ask a Bathtub Refinishing Company:
1. Who is going to do the work? Does you company actually do the work or sub-contract it out?
2. How long does it take to refinish a tub?
3. Does your company complete the job including the removal of paper, tape and caulking of the tub?
4. How much money will I save by refinishing my bathtub rather than replacing it?
5. How do I care for and clean the refinished tub?. What type of cleaning products can I use?
6. Once refinished, will the bathtub look like a new tub or look like it was just painted?
7. Will my refinished bathtub smell like it has been painted?
8. Can you repair cracks, chips and scratches in my bathtub?
9. What is the difference between bathtub refinishing and bathtub liners?
10. Can you refinish a bathtub that already has been refinished?
11. What are all the services that your company offers?
TIP: Services that companies may offer include: Porcelain Bathtub and Sink Refinishing, Fiberglass Tub and Shower Refinishing, Tile Coloring, Tile Repair, Tile Grouting and Caulking Tubs and Sinks
12. What type of products does your company use? Are any of their products toxic or environmentally unfriendly?
13. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
14. Do you provide a written Warranty / Guarantee?
15. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
16. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth