Cabinet Refacing Contractors – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. As you look at homes you may find that some homes have dated kitchens.
These dated kitchens might be okay for the Brady Family, Cunningham Family or Aunt B, but we know as savvy real estate investors, kitchens and bathrooms can help to sell a home even faster. Updating kitchens can really make that POP that we want when we try to buy, fix and flip a home.
A kitchen remodel with new cabinets, counter tops and flooring can get very expensive. Sometimes we can paint the cabinets or even do a cabinet refacing. There typically are three cabinet finish options you can consider when remodeling your kitchen. You can use plastic laminates, rigid thermofoils, which are also called RTF, and wood veneer. The choice and look is up to you based on the kitchen and maybe the price point of the home.
There is not an exact script to interview your Cabinet Refacing Company, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Cabinet Refacing Contractor:
1. What types of cabinet door styles are available to choose from?
2. Is the cabinet door style you desire currently in stock or do they have to order them?
3. If they have to order then how long will it take for the doors to come in or be made?
4. What cabinet finish options do I have to choose from?
5. Do you offer accessories to make the cabinets easier to use such as slide out drawers?
6. What is your experience with estimating costs and how close is the estimate usually to actual cost?
7. If I have odd sized cabinets, will that cost extra for a non standard size?
8. Can you do other remodeling work to help update my kitchen?
9. I was thinking about having a breakfast bar. Will you help figure the best place for it and it’s size?
10. I also want to maximize storage space in the kitchen, can you help us figure out the best way to maximize storage based on the size of the kitchen?
11. Do you charge a fee for a floorplan or design layout?
12. Do you have a showroom?
13. Do you have the product and do the installation?
14. The big Box Home Centers do the same type of work as your company. Why should we come to your company?
15. If I am remodeling my entire kitchen, will I have to hire my own electrician and plumber or do you have people you already work with?
16. How long do you anticipate it will take to complete my project?
17. What makes your firm better than your competition?
18. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
19. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
20. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth