As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. When doing deals you must determine does the carpet stay or go. It can be based on your exit strategy of whether you are doing a Buy, Fix and Flip or a Buy and Hold Rental.
Professional deep cleaning a newer looking carpet can be a fraction of the cost of putting in new carpeting. Carpets tend to trap many odors and often when you try to get a property rent ready, a fresh carpet can make a major difference. If the odors in a home are removed, those odors can turn into the smell of money for you.
There is not an exact script to interview your Carpet Cleaners, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Carpet Cleaner:
1. If the carpet does not look dirty what are the benefits in getting it cleaned?
2. Should I vacuum before the carpet cleaner arrives?
3. Is the carpet cleaning equipment mounted in a van or truck?
4. Do you move any furniture before cleaning the carpet?
5. How long does it normally take for a carpet to dry after it has been cleaned?
6. Does cleaning carpet wear out the carpet faster than normal wear and tear?
7. Do they use hot water to clean carpet? Is the water temperature at least 240 degrees F? If the water temperature is not hot enough, it will not have a sanitizing effect on the carpet?
8. Does the carpet cleaning company have insurance such as general liability or workers compensation in the unlikely event one of their workers might get hurt while in your home.
9. Do they use softened or purified water to clean your carpet?
10. Do they normally use safe, bio-degradable, environmentally friendly types of cleaning agents?
11. Are their cleaning agents and chemicals child and pet friendly?
12. Do they use a carpet rake to groom the carpet before leaving?
13. Do they leave your carpets in a pH neutral state? Leaving the carpet in a pH neutral state usually prevents a crunchy feel on some types of carpets or carpet fibers.
14. Do they pre-vacuum with a commercial grade vacuum before starting the job?
15. Does their company have any certifications such as the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration?
16. How do they treat spots in the carpet and will they appear after a few days or weeks?
17. How do they go about removing pet odors and spots caused by pets?
18. Do you have any cleaning specials right now and do you charge for estimates?
19. How long have you been in business and can you provide me with 3 references?
20. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth