Real Estate Investing Power Team Question Series: Chimney Sweep
As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. There is not an exact script to interview your Chimney Sweep.
” …Chim chiminey, Chim chiminey, Chim chim cher-ee! A sweep is as lucky, As lucky can be – Chim chiminey, Chim chiminey, Chim chim cher-oo! Good luck will rub off when, I shake hands with you…” – From the Disney Classic – Mary Poppins
Oh, back to the questions – here are several questions you can consider asking your Chimney Sweep:
Questions to ask a Chimney Sweep:
1. How will you go about cleaning my chimney?
2. Is there just soot in the chimney or is there creosote, too?
Tip: Even gas burning fireplaces may need to be cleaned and inspected
3. Can you inspect and clean other flues in my house besides the fireplace?
4. How long does the inspection and cleaning normally take?
5. Do you also inspect chimneys?
Tip: There are 3 levels of inspections: Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3.
6. How often should we have the chimney cleaned?
7. What certifications do you have?
TIP: Chimneys cleaners can be certified by CSIA, the Chimney Safety Institute of America, F.I.R.E., the Fire Investigation Research and Education, or NFI, the National Fireplace Institute.
8. Do you have to go on the roof?
9. Can you install chimney caps?
10. How effective are chimney cleaning log products compared to a professional cleaning?
11. When you inspect the fireplace, can you ensure me the fireplace is up to code?
12. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
13. Do you provide a firm written estimate?
14. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
15. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
When hiring a chimney sweep remember do not get burned! lol
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth