As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member.
DRYWALL vs. SHEETROCK FACT: Sheetrock is the registered trademark of drywall. Sheetrock is a registered trade name with the United States Patent Office. There are hundreds of companies that manufacture gypsum board panels for drywall construction, however only US Gypsum Companys board panels are referred to as Sheetrock. All Sheetrock can be called drywall but all drywall cannot be called Sheetrock.
There is not an exact script to interview your Drywall Contractor, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Drywall Contractor:
1. Is your company licensed, bonded and insured? Can you provide documentation to support your claims?
2. Will you bring the right drywall tools and will you clean up and haul away all garbage on a daily basis?
3. Do you do large and small projects? Will you do basic small drywall repairs?
4. Can you determine Chinese drywall? How?
5. What can be done about Chinese drywall? What is the process for remediation?
6. How would they go about doing my project? Do you provide a written Scope of work?
7. Will you provide a written contract with a firm price?
8. Does your taper for the project have more than 3 years of experience?
9. How long has your company been in business and do you have your own crew of workers?
10. Does your company have any Diamond Certified Installers?
11. What do you do about dust control?
12. What do you do to protect flooring when making repairs?
13. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecretaeswealth