Real Estate Investing Power Team Question Series: Granite Counter Top Contractor
As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. We all know that kitchens can help sell a home, however we never want to over improve a property. If you over improve a property you may not be able to get out of the property what you put into it.
Counter tops in kitchens can make a big difference for a kitchen and the home. What type of counter tops should you use? If you determine you want granite in your kitchen, there are several questions you need to get answered.
There is not an exact script to interview your Granite Counter Top Contractor, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Granite Counter Top Contractor:
1. What is the quality of the granite?
2. Is the sealer to the granite applied during installation?
3. How often and how should the counter top be resealed?
4. Do you offer services for the resealing?
5. What type of written warranty do you provide?
6. What maintenance should I be concerned about doing in the future?
7. Is the fabricator a member of the Marble Institute of America?
8. Are templates done digitally, rather than paper or wood strips?
9. Can you reconnect my electrical and plumbing connections?
10. How do I remove scratches from my granite counter tops?
11. If my countertop gets cracked, can it be repaired?
12. How much does it cost to resurface a granite countertop?
13. Are your granite countertops FDA and NSF approved for preparing food on its surface?
14. Is the sealer used on the counter tops FDA and NSF approved for preparing food on its surface?
15. How do I make sure that bacteria does not grow on or in the surface of the counter top?
16. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
17. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
18. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth