Handyman – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. There is not an exact script to interview your Handyman, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Handyman:
1. What are your areas of expertise?
2. Have you had any recent client complaints and if so, how did you resolve them?
3. What documentation do you have that proves you are qualified for the odd jobs or maintenance that we need for each future project?
4. Do you require an advance deposit to start a job? If so how much do you require and how are future pay-outs handled?
5. How many times have you done this type of project before?
6. What guarantee do you have that you will show up on time and complete each project in a timely manner?
7. Do I get a written quote for larger projects and how is it calculated?
8. Will you help me make a materials list so I can buy my own materials to save money?
9. What experience or proof with references do you have that you can do the types of projects that I need you to complete?
10. What steps do you take to communicate with me before, during and after my project is complete?
11. Will you come back at no charge and fix any problems with your work that show up after you leave the job site?
12. What guarantees do you provide to us in writing?
13. How long will it be before you can start work on my project?
14. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
15. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
16. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth