Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Contractors
As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. There is not an exact script to interview your contractor that does hardwood floor refinishing, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Hardwood Floor Refinishing Contractor:
1. What type of material do you use for a sealer coat?
2. Will your insurance company fax or mail me your Certificate of Insurance? TIP: Remember to always trust, but verify!
3. Is your price an estimate, or a firm written quote of the complete price to do the project from start to finish?
4. What is the basis for your quote?
TIP: After you get price, ask is this price negotiable? Or Is this the best that you can do?
5. What do you do to control and remove dust when you are sanding the floors?
6. Will you teach me how to keep my wood floor beautiful for years?
7. Once I get my floors refinished, how long does the great look usually last?
8. What type of cleaning products should I use on my floor once you are completed with my flooring.
9. I have children and pets, are there any issues with the chemicals you might use on my flooring that I need to be made aware of?
10. Can you fix holes or other types of issues with my hardwood floors?
11. How do you go about fixing any issues with flooring where the hardwood floor meets tile?
12. Can you remove those black stains that I sometimes see on my hardwood floors when I purchase a home as an investment?
13. What kind of sandpaper will be used on my flooring?
14. Are there different pricing for different colors of stain?
15. Will you come back at no charge and fix any problems with your work that show up after you leave the job site?
16. What guarantees do you provide to us in writing?
17. How long will it be before you can start work on my project?
18. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
19. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
20. Could I view some of the homes you have recently completed?
21. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth