It’s what you may not notice that can cost you money! As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. A home Inspector can provide you with peace of mind and insight to issues you may not see.
When doing a wholesale deal your Cash Buyer will do their own home inspection. However, if you are purchasing the home to do a Buy, Fix and Flip or a Buy and Hold Rental, you should invest the money in a home inspection by a qualified licensed home inspector.
There is not an exact script to interview your Home Inspectors, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Home Inspectors:
1. How long have you been in the home inspection business and how many inspections have you completed?
2. What does your inspection normally cover? (Interior and Exterior)
3. Do you normally do residential inspections for these types of homes in this local area?
4. Can we contract with you to make necessary repairs or do you know someone that could complete the necessary repairs you may find?
5. How long will the inspection take?
6. Can I be present and walk through the home with you while you are doing the inspection?
7. What type of inspection report do you normally provide?
8. How long will it take to receive the written report?
9. How much does the inspection normally cost?
10. Are you a member of a professional home inspection organization?
11. What credentials or professional experience do you have?
12. Are you the only one that does inspections at your company?
13. Is this your only business and do you do it full or part time?
14. Do you carry professional liability insurance?
15. One you receive the report and review it with the home inspector, you might want to ask, if this was your home what items would you fix and when would you have them fixed?
16. Do you normally test for mold, meth use in the home or any other uncommon issues?
17. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth