Home Security Systems – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. There is not an exact script to interview a company that may install a Home Security System, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Home Security System Company:
1. What kind of maintenance is included with the purchase of a security system from your company?
2. Do you maintain your own equipment or outsource that?
3. When I purchase a security system plan, do I own or lease your equipment?
4. What kind of guarantees does your company offer if I choose to purchase your home security system?
5. Why are you better than your competition and can you list the reasons why?
6. What types of security systems do you offer and maintain service for after installation?
7. Will the purchase of the system provide me with any discount on my homeowners insurance?
8. What is the delay on alarm for false alarms?
9. Are there any charges for false alarms?
10. What is the latest technology your company utilizes in alarms?
11. Does this system include all of the standard features of a home security system, or will I have to pay additional for some features that should already be included?
12. What is the average response time for the police department in this area?
13. Does your company have a back-up plan in case communication is lost say due to a storm, etc.?
14. Will you come back at no charge and fix any problems with your work that show up after you leave the job site?
15. What are the different lengths of time you offer in your contract options
16. Is my service transferable in the case of me moving to another area?
17. What if I am not satisfied with my service? Will I be required to pay a cancellation fee?
18. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
19. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
20. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth