House Cleaning Service
As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. As you buy, fix and flip homes or have rentals, you should consider a cleaning service to come in to freshen up the home. A clean home will sell or rent faster.
There is not an exact script to interview a company that may perform house cleaning, but here are several questions you can consider asking the House Cleaning Service:
1. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
2. Do you perform criminal background checks on all of your current and future employees?
3. What happens if something breaks in my home? How is it handled?
4. How do you safeguard my key and who has access to it?
5. Do you have a service guarantee if I’m not happy with the job your service did?
6. Do you require we sign up for a monthly cleaning or can we contact you as we need you?
7. What type of training do your cleaners receive with your company?
8. Do you require us to provide any cleaners or supplies for your cleaners?
9. Do you provide free written estimates?
10. Are you a franchise or a locally owned business?
11. Are your cleaning products environmental, pet and child friendly?
12. Do you send the same cleaning team each time to my home?
13. What if I have a special cleaning request such as a clean-out of debris left in a home? Can your service handle that?
14. What is your client satisfaction rate?
15. How long have you been in business and can you provide at least 3 references?
16. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth