Insulation Contractor – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member.
There are various methods of insulation. Therefore, you may want to familiarize yourself with the methods to ask additional questions about a specific method.
Methods of Insulation include:
- Blanket of batts and rolls of insulation
- Concrete block insulation
- Foam board Insulation
- Loose-fill and blown-in insulation
- Reflective system insulation
- Rigid fibrous insulation
- Sprayed foam insulation
- Structural insulated panels
There is not an exact script to interview your Insulation Contractor, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Insulation Contractor:
1. How quickly will the insulation pay for itself with energy cost savings?
2. How well does the insulation control air leakage?
3. Can the insulation help reduce the size and cost of heating and cooling equipment?
4. Will the insulation minimize air infiltration to help keep out dust and other outdoor pollutants?
5. Can the insulation create an air barrier without the use of extra finishing materials?
6. Will the insulation shift with the home as it settles over the years?
7. Do I need a Thermography Inspection of my house to detect thermal defects or air leakage in my home?
8. How well will the insulation dry out, if it gets wet?
9. If the insulation gets wet do I normally have to worry about any mold?
10. Does the insulation add value to a more environmentally friendly home?
11. What method of insulation do you recommend for my property?
12. Can I get a written estimate and how long is your work guaranteed?
13. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
14. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
15. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth