Landscaper – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member.
There is not an exact script to interview a company that may perform landscaping services, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Landscaper:
1. Can your company provide maintenance of the plants, landscape, lighting, etc. that your company will install?
2. Why should I have a scaled landscape design or drawing for my project?
3. Are your plants, evergreens, trees, and shrubs locally grown in this area?
4. What is your process to install pavers or a retaining wall for my project?
5. Are you a Certified Segmental Retaining Wall Installer or Interlocking Concrete Paver Installer?
6. With all the different options, how do I determine that I am getting the best quality and value for my landscape dollar?
7. How is the site prepared prior to starting work for my project?
8. What soil is being used and at what depth do you plant shrubs, plants, etc.
9. What type of mulch or lava rock is being used and how thick is it applied?
10. What type of irrigation system is being installed?
11. What size plants are being used for my project?
12. When planting, what is included with the planting?
13. How long is the maintenance period for my home?
14. Is there a guarantee on the plants survival? If so, how long.
15. Is all the trash removed from the worksite?
16. Are permits required for the job and if so will you acquire them?
17. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
18. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
19. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth