Real Estate Investing Power Team Question Series: Locksmith
As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member.
There is not an exact script to interview your Locksmith, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Locksmith:
Questions to ask a Locksmith:
1. How would you define a quality safe lock?
2. A hardware store made a duplicate key for me and they do not work, can you explain why?
3. What are High Security Locks and why should I consider putting them on my property?
Tip: High security locks are much more expensive but have restricted keys that are designed to restrict duplicating keys, pick proof and drill resistant.
4. I owned multiple properties so can you create a master key for myself as well as different locks for each unit I own?
Tip: This is often called a Master Key Lock System
5. Can we put a stamp on keys that read – do not duplicate – on my rental property keys for tenants?
6. Do you offer 24 hour 7 day a week emergency service?
7. Do you offer keyless locks? If so what types?
8. Can you show me how to setup my keyless lock applications on my phone?
9. Do you provide free locksmith surveys?
10. Are you a Member of ALOA, the Associated Locksmiths of America?
11. What is your geographical range of providing service?
12. How fast can I get locks changed?
TIP: This is critical especially if you are doing an eviction or just purchased a property
13.Do you provide firm written estimates and is there a minimum fee for a service call?
14.What are your fees for standard services such as rekeying a lock, making keys or opening locked doors?
15. How long have they been in business and do they have a physical business location?
16. Is your company licensed, bonded and insured?
17. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth