Mold Remediation Contractor – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member.
In several homes you may go into you may see some form of mold in the bathrooms or a basement, or even on the walls or through-out the home. There are many types of mold and in many cases it can be harmful.
What is the best way to treat mold and even prevent it from coming back in the future? Well, that is where we need to turn to our Mold Remediation Contractor on our Power Team!
As real estate investors, we need to be problem solvers. Do we have to solve the problems or issues all by ourselves? Absolutely not! That is why we have a Power Team. If we get good, I mean really good, at solving problems, we will then become really good at making money in real estate.
There is not an exact script to interview your Mold Remediation Contractor, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Mold Remediation Contractor:
1. Are you certified in mold remediation?
2. How accurate are you in determining what caused the mold?
3. How do you go about doing the mold testing?
4. How many mold samples will you take from my property? 5. Do you use a third party environmental testing company?
6. How long will it take to get a report after the inspection is complete?
7. Who actually writes and completes the inspection report?
8. What type of report will you provide?
9. Are you familiar with all the local regulations and guidelines for proper mold remediation?
10. After you complete the remediation, how can I be sure the mold will not return?
11. What remediation options or methods do you normally use?
12. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
13. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
14. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth