As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. A Painter can really make a property stand out and shine like a new penny. As you interview Painters make sure they will not do a splash and dash! There is not an exact script to interview your Painter, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Painters:
1. How long have you been in the painting business?
2. Can the Painter provide a portfolio book of completed work they have done?
3. What paint finish do they normally use and where? Can you request what finish they will be using and where you may want each finish? Paint Finishes include: Flat, Eggshell, Satin, Semi Gloss and High Gloss.
4. You will request the color of paint for each room and trim but can you request also request the brand of paint you desire to be used for your real estate project?
5. What steps will they take to prep the walls? Such as filling in holes, cracks and caulking where necessary.
6. If it is cold outside and the walls are cold, what steps do they take to warm the walls or area they paint?
7. Do they use sub-contractors to do the work or do they always do the painting for their customers?
8. Do they offer a warranty? If so and what? Is it in writing?
9. Do they keep a clean work space and clean-up after themselves? TIP: You do not want the painters cleaning their brushes in your sinks, bathtubs or laundry tubs.
10. Can they work after hours or weekends to get a home completed on a deadline?
11. When could they start and how long would the job take?
12. How firm is your estimate? Will they provide a detailed scope of work?
13. How many coats of paint will you the Painter use for the project?
14. Do you normally come back to provide touches ups if they is something missed?
15. Can they provide any references of prior customers?
16. Are they licensed, bonded and insured? Can they provide information to support this?
17. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth