Real Estate Investing Power Team Question Series: Plumbers
As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. Just like with every member of your power team, do not wait until you need a plumber to start calling them. Plumbing issues can be BIG Ticket items that cost many dollars, so spending time finding a plumber before you need them can save you time, money and stress.
There is not an exact script to interview your Plumbers, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Plumber:
Questions to ask a Plumber:
1. Are you a licensed, bonded and insured plumbing service?
2. Are all of your service technicians licensed plumbers?
3. What is your plumbing specialty? For example: Service and repair, New service or both?
4. Does your company do drain cleaning?
5. Does your company offer emergency 24 hour service?
6. What is your average response time once a call for service is placed?
7. What are your normal rates? Is there another rate charged for weekend, emergency or 24 hour service?
8. Do you charge for driving time to my location?
9. Are your service trucks fully stocked or do you charge for going to get parts that are needed for the job?
10. Do you charge overtime rates, and if so how are these rates calculated?
11. Do you charge for estimates?
12. What credentials do you have and can you provide me with 3 references?
13. What type of written guarantee do you provide for your work and how long it the work warranted for?
14. Is your plumbing work guaranteed against leaks, breakage, and other types of issues that might occur?
15. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth