Property Staging – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member of your real estate power team.
If you are going to do some BFFs, buy, fix and flips, staging properties can be a great way for prospective retail buyers to see a property in a new light. Staging will sometimes show possibilities in homes because some buyers can not see the potential in an empty home. By staging and putting in furniture and accessories, it can usually make a house feel more like a home!
There is not an exact script to interview your Property Staging Company, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Property Staging Company:
1. How long have you been working professionally as a property staging company?
2. Do you have a photo portfolio that I can review of other homes you have staged?
3. Have you had any formal training in staging properties?
4. Are you certified or accredited in anyway?
5. Are you familiar with the real estate market in my local area?
6. Are you familiar with my type of property?
7. Do you stage all types of properties such as single family homes, condos or town homes? If so, house does the staging differ in each?
8. Do you have different packages available? If so, what is included in each package?
9. How many homes have you staged?
10. Are you familiar with potential buyers in my property’s price range?
11. What are your rates?
12. Do you provide a written staging report prior to staging the property?
13. How long does it normally take to stage a property?
14. If any of the furniture or accessories gets damaged during property viewings by prospective buyers, do you have adequate insurance coverage to cover any potential loss?
15. Will you follow-up with me and stay in contact with me until my property gets sold?
16. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
17. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
18. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
This is my Business!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth