VIDEO PLAYLIST FOR FINDING AND WORKING WITH REALTORS – CLICK LINK PHOTO BELOW:
Realtors – As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member.
There is not an exact script to interview your Realtor, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Realtors:
1. Do you like working with real estate investors?
2. Do you own investment property yourself?
3. Which markets in the local area are the most appealing to investors today?
4. What are the best areas for buy, fix and flips – BFFs?
5. What are the best areas for buy and hold rental type of properties?
6. Can you send me a list of current properties on the market under $200,000 where might be able to make at least $20,000 to $25,000 per individual property if I want to do a buy, fix & flip? Note: Remember to adjust the price point and the profit for the local area you are in.
7. Do you have a list of contacts that you work with such as mortgage brokers, bankers, contractors, management companies, real estate attorneys, etc. that you can share with me?
8. Can you provide me with comps of properties that sold during the past 3 month in these various areas?
9. Can you tell me about a recent deal you assisted an investor in buying?
10. What days of the week and hours of the day are you available?
11. Are you open to presenting multiple offers on various properties?
12. Are you open to presenting potentially low-aggressive, well calculated offers on properties to motivated sellers?
13. Can we discuss and create a time savings way of making future offers such as using my standard purchase contract language and contingencies?
14. Can I get an email and secondary number (either cell phone number or office phone) to contact you with further questions?
15. How else do you believe you can assist me as a real estate investor?
The key to your success is finding the right people that can help take your business to the next level. When searching for a Realtor you need to find the right fit for both you and the Realtor. Make sure you let the Realtor know you appreciate their time and effort. They work very hard to find you great real estate deals!
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth