Septic Tank Service Company
When in doubt, check it out! As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. When you are looking at a property and consider making an offer there are several items to review and consider. One item we often look at it does the property have city sewer service or does the property have a septic tank system. If it does, there are other steps to consider to make sure the property might be what you think it is. Therefore, having all the right specialists on your Power Team and adding more specialists on your power team over your competition gives you a deep bench. With a deep bench it is always easier to win in the game of real estate!
There is not an exact script to interview your Septic tank service company, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Septic tank service company:
1. What does your septic pumping service entail?
2. Will you provide a free written estimate to clean the septic tank?
3. What is your policy on digging?
Tip: This is where digging may come into play to locate and dig to expose a lid under the lawn or dirt in your yard.
4. Or you can also ask – Does the price include finding the tank and exposing the lid or lids?
5. Does the price include dumping fees?
6. Can you inspect a septic tank for me and will you do a visual inspection as well as a loading and dye test?
7. Does the price include any additional time on site due to locating the tank or a tank with very heavy sludge?
8. What methods are used to locate the septic tank?
9. Does the company have hoses long enough to reach the tank without driving over my lawn?
10. Does the company have extra lids on the truck in case my lid breaks?
11. Does the company check the inside of the tank for issues such as cracks, leaks, roots, etc.?
12. Does the company pump the tank though the tank lid or the clean-out?
13. Does the company wash out the tank after it is pumped?
14. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth