Siding Company – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member.
There is not an exact script to interview a company that may install a Siding Company, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Siding Company:
1. What type of siding does your company offer and install?
2. How thick is the siding?
3. Is the siding insulated and if so how is it insulated?
4. Are permits required for the job and if so will you acquire them?
5. What is the cost to remove and dispose of the old siding?
6. Can you address the trim, molding, and soffits of a property?
7. Is your estimator a commission based salesman, or one of the owners of the company?
8. How much can I save on energy costs with Insulated Vinyl Siding?
9. Can I get a siding estimate over the phone?
10. Can you determine if the Homeowners Association approval is required?
11. Will you come back at no charge and fix any problems with your work that show up after you leave the job site?
12. What guarantees do you provide to us in writing?
13. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
14. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
15. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth