Real Estate Investing Power Team Question Series: Slabjacking or Mudjacking Contractor
As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. As you look at homes you may see a sinking or sagging sidewalk, driveway, patio or concrete slab. The process of concrete raising is to make the concrete level again rather than replacing is called Concrete Leveling, Mudjacking, Slabjacking or Pressure Grouting.
There is not an exact script to interview your Mudjacking Company, back to the questions but here are several questions you can consider asking your Mudjacking Contractor:
1. What are the benefits of Concrete Leveling over replacing the concrete?
2. How do rodents create problems under the concrete slabs?
3. Why has my concrete settled?
4. How does time affect my concrete slab?
5. Is Mudjacking a new way to fix sunken concrete slabs?
6. How does erosion cause my concrete slab to settle?
7. Can excessive weight cause my slab to settle faster?
8. Can any sinking concrete slab be raised or leveled?
9. If my yard is sinking against the back of my seawall, can anything be done about this?
10. What effect does it have on my existing landscaping?
11. How long does Concrete Leveling take?
12. When can we drive on the driveway?
13. How much room do you need to work?
14. Will the patched holes match my existing concrete?
15. Is your work dusty or loud and will my concrete crack in other places?
16. Can I expect to see any movement after the work is completed?
17. When is the best time of year to get this type of work completed?
18. Can I get a written estimate and how long is your work guaranteed?
19. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
20. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
21. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
Golden Nugget Tip: The cost of leveling the concrete usually saves between 50% to 80% the cost of replacing it.
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth