Solar Power – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. There is not an exact script to interview your Solar Power Contractor, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Solar Power Contractor:
1. How long has this solar power contractor been in business?
2. What is the customer satisfaction rating for this contractor?
3. What organizations does the solar power contractor have membership in?
4. Are there any incentives or rebates for installing a solar power system in my property?
5. How do they base cost savings on utilities by leveraging solar power?
6. Does the solar power company use its own employees or sub-contract out any part of the solar installation? Do they perform background checks?
7. Who manufactures the solar panel and inverter?
8. Will my system be interconnected?
9. Do you inspect current properties that have solar power and can you provide an inspection report on the solar power system?
10. What should we know about sizing the PV solar system?
11. When should we involve our local utility? What assistance can they provide?
12. What do we need to know about connecting to the electricity grid with our local utility?
13. How many solar systems have you installed before?
14. Can you provide me with cost broken down into both DC and AC Watts?
15. Can you provide me with an equipment list, breaking out the cost of labor from the cost of materials?
16. What formula do you use to calculate in kilowatt hours the production of the PV system?
17. Are there any tax credits available and how do I apply for them?
18. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
19. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
20. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth