Sun Room Contractors –
As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member.
Sun rooms can add livable space to any home. In warmer climates these sun rooms can be used all year round. A sun room can be significantly lower to add then a conventional addition to a home.
There is not an exact script to interview your Sun Room Contractor, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Sun Room Contractors:
1. How do you determine if my new sun room will fit the building code and zoning regulations of my neighborhood?
2. Do you acquire all necessary permits for the project?
3. How long has the company been in business and do they do all their own work?
4. Do you have a showroom where we can view and discuss the different options that I may have?
5. Do you offer accessories to make the cabinets easier to use such as slide out drawers?
6. What are the steps in the design process for my project and how will that work with my existing roof-line?
7. What is your experience with estimating costs and how close is the written estimate usually to actual cost?
8. Will you provide to me drawings, sketches or even photos of past projects that are similar to my project?
9. How disruptive will construction be to my business or property?
10. Do you provide screened rooms to cover in-ground pools?
11. How long have you been in business and what makes your firm better than your competition?
12. Do you carry workman’s compensation insurance for your employees?
13. Do you belong to any professional organizations and, if so, which organizations?
14. Are you willing to sign a time and materials contract?
15. How often do you finish a project in the anticipated time?
16. Will you offer a written guarantee on your work, and if so, what does it cover?
17. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
18. Can you provide references and show me projects you have completed in my area?
19. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth