As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member.
There is not an exact script to interview your Surveyor, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Surveyor:
1. What types of surveys does your company offer?
2. How much will a survey cost and do you provide a firm written estimate?
3. How long is the survey good for?
4. What are the benefits of a survey?
5. Do you survey with GPS and use the satellites?
6. How long do each types of surveys take?
7.On the survey will I be shown if there are any encroachments on the property?
8. On the survey will I be shown if there are any easements on my property?
9. How will I be shown what has been surveyed?
10. What is the benefit of a stake survey?
11. Other than surveys, what other services does your company provide?
12. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
Joe’s Golden Nugget Real Estate Tip – Types of Surveys include the following:
- Urban Property Survey
- Rural Property survey.
- Location survey for a lenders purpose when providing funds and a mortgage.
- Subdivision survey: dividing a parcel of land into two or more land parcels.
- Topographic survey: determine the physical features of the land and man- made improvements.
- Construction layout survey for buildings and public utilities.
- Right-of-way surveys for highways and public utilities.
- Land title survey – Title Company usually requests to determine boundaries or encroachments on your property.
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecretaeswealth