Swimming Pool Company
As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member.
As you look at homes, especially in warmer climates, a swimming pool may be part of the home. Many homes in warmer climates may have in-ground pools. If you are interested in the home, did you have the pool inspected by a pool service company.
What type of pool is it? How much will it take to get the pool clean and running again. These are all very important questions you should consider asking when purchasing a home with a pool and getting the pool inspected or serviced.
When purchasing a home with a pool, do not forget to have the pool and equipment inspected because this can be another $10,000 fix you may not have anticipated!
Also if you have a rental property that has a pool, how is the insurance covered on this pool? What if you have a diving board or slide for the pool, how does your insurance company view these pool features? TIP: Check into it prior to purchasing the home.
There is not an exact script to interview your Pool Service Company, back to the questions but here are several questions you can consider asking your Pool Service Company:
1. What company manufactured the pool and in what year?
2. What type of pool is it?
TIP: There are different types of pools such as a concrete pool with painted, plastered or a fiberglass finish or a vinyl pool with metal, plastic or wooden walls and even a Fiberglass pool with a one-piece shell.
3. Can you tell me how large a pool might be and the depth of the pool?
TIP: Some pools that are not serviced are difficult to estimate size and depth
4. What are the advantages or disadvantages of covering the pool when not in use?
5. What type of cleaning agents and chemicals are used to clean and service the pool? Are the cleaning agents child and environmentally friendly?
6. If a pool has not been used for an extended period of time, can you provide a written estimate to repair, clean and service the pool?
7. What are the most common problems with pools?
TIP: Most pool problems and issues arise with the electrical, filtering and pumping systems of the pool.
8. Can you repair cracks, chips and scratches in my pool?
9. What is involved in a pool inspection?
10. How often should I test my pool water?
11. How should I go about winterizing my pool during the off season?
12. How do I drain my swimming pool for winterization during the off season?
13. How do I prepare my swimming pool for opening after it has been closed for the season?
14. How do I clean my pool pump basket?
15. How should I vacuum debris from my pool?
16. How do I backwash my sand filter?
17. What type of fence is required around my yard or pool?
18. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
19. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
20. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth