When it rains, does it pour in? As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. There is not an exact script to interview a company that may install a Water proofing company, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Waterproofing Company:
1. Why do you think the repair you propose will work best for my waterproofing problem? Is there more than one repair option?
2. What will the work look like and will you provide a detailed scope of work?
3. How many years have they been in business and can they provide references?
4. Is the Contractor members of the International Concrete Repair Institution?
5. Are they members of the National Association of Waterproofing and Structural Repair Contractors?
6. Are they certified installers of the products that they install?
7. Are they certified in more than one technology?
8. Are they members of the Better Business Bureau and do they have a good local reputation?
9. Do they have examples of situations where they have honored their warranty?
10. Are their workers OSHA trained and certified?
11. What is their EMOD rating?
12. Why are you better than your competition?
13. Will you come back at no charge and fix any problems with your work that show up after you leave the job site?
14. What guarantees do you provide to us in writing?
15. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
16. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth