Well and Water Inspector – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. You may be looking to purchase a property that has city services or a property that might have a well and septic tank system. If you are purchasing a property with a well, you should have a well inspection.
What is a well inspection? A well inspection is a thorough examination of a water well, including the water flow, the water quality, the pump motor performance, as well as an inspection of the pressure tank and the pressure switch contact to ensure the highest level of performance.
There is not an exact script to interview your Well and water Inspector, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Well and Water Inspector:
1. What can cause poor water quality?
2. What are the health hazards that I should be concerned about?
3. How do I find out about my drinking water?
GOLDEN NUGGET TIP: If your property has private well water, you will need to have the well tested to determine if there are contaminants. The EPA recommends testing annually for coli-form bacteria, nitrates, total dissolved solids, and PH levels.
4. How can I help protect the water supply?
5. Are your company inspectors certified by the National Ground Water Association?
6. If I have a private well, what concerns should I have after a flood in the area?
7. Do you provide services for emergency treatment to a well?
8. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
9. How much will it cost to inspect my well and what type of report will I get?
10. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth