Window Tinting – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member. In hot climates window tinting can be a necessity to keep a property cooler from the hot sun. Also, in major cities where buildings or yards are close together the window tinting provides the resident some privacy from the neighbors.
There is not an exact script to interview a company that can do Window Tinting, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Window Tinting Companies:
1. Do you offer different types of films for windows? If so, please explain the different types.
2. Is the film your company uses guaranteed for life? If not, how long?
3. How much heat will the film block?
4. What type of aesthetic quality does the film have?
5. How much UV Protection does the film offer?
6. What do I use to safely clean my windows?
7. Can you have window tinting applied to your windows in wet or cold weather?
8. How durable is window tint?
9. Can having window tint installed in my home really save money on energy costs and reduce the sun damages to furnishings?
10. Are permits required for the job and if so will you acquire them?
11. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
12. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
13. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth