Garage Door Installers – As you build your Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member of your real estate power team.
Many garages face the street and we want homes to have curb appeal. Thus, a new garage door may be a nice additional to make a property pop! There are various types and styles of garage doors. Drive your neighborhood and look at the different styles of garage doors. This can be a way to see how the garage door actually looks on another house.
Questions You Should Ask Your Garage Door Installer
There is not an exact script to interview your Garage Door Installer, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Garage Door Installer:
1. What is the R-value of the door? Meaning how well insulated is the garage door?
2. Do they recommend a particular brand of garage door?
3. What safety features are there with each type of door?
4. What is the best type of garage door for my property: Wood, Steel, Aluminum, Wood Composite, Fiberglass or Vinyl? Why?
5. How do I determine the high wind rating I might need for my garage door?
6. What do I need to do after my garage door is installed? Such as maintenance, adjustments, etc.
7. Do you install doors as well as the automatic garage door openers?
8. Can you quote a price over the phone or do you need to come out to my property?
9. If an electric outlet is required to be installed in my garage ceiling for an automatic door, do you have licensed technicians that can install the required electrical outlet?
10. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
11. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
12. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
This Is My Business!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth