Air Duct Cleaning
As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member.
There is not an exact script to interview your Air Duct Cleaners, but here are several questions you can consider asking the companies that do Air Duct Cleaning:
1. Do they clean both the hot air return and cold air returns?
2. Do they clean all the branch lines of the system?
3. How long have they been in this type of business?
4. Is their price flat rate or open ended? How firm is your estimate? Complete Scope of Work?
5. Does it matter how many vents I have in my home or how large the system might be?
6. Do you inspect the furnace and blower compartment of the central air unit?
7. Does the air duct cleaner have a good reputation with the Better Business Bureau, also called the BBB?
8. How is their reputation online? Have you read any complaints?
9. What is the time-frame for starting and completing the project?
10. Is your equipment truck mounted or is it portable? What kind of equipment do they use?
11. Is there any written warranty provided? If so, for how long?
12. Do you have a camera that goes through the duct lines to see the before and after?
13. Do you clean the Air Coils and High-efficiency Coils?
14. Do your technicians protect my floors and furnishings from getting dirty? How do they do that?
15. Are air ducts and main trunk lines scrubbed clean or just getting the heavy dirt?
16. Does your company do the work or do you use sub-contractors?
17. Do you normally include access panel covers and plugs when you do a cleaning?
18. When and how often should you have duct cleaning performed?
19. Are you a member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association?
20. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth