As you build your Real Estate Investing Power Team you may want to have several questions that you ask each potential member of your real estate power team.
There is not an exact script to interview your Fencing Company, but here are several questions you can consider asking your Fencing Company:
1. Will you contact all utilities companies before you begin to dig on my property?
2. Are you members of the American Fence Association – AFA?
3. How do you handle your waste removal and cleanup for your projects?
4. What types of fencing do you normally install?
5. What size fences do you have the experience to currently install?
6. How deep will you set the posts for my fencing? Do you use concrete to firmly set the posts?
7. How will you handle the slope of the property?
8. How should the fence be maintained when you have finished the job?
9. If a vinyl fence is being considered, what are the color options, who manufacturers it, how is the vinyl manufactured, and are aluminum inserts added to strengthen the fence?
10. If a wood fence is being considered, what type of wood, is the wood pressure treated and does your company use galvanized nails or screws?
11. What is the best type of fence for my property based on my needs: chain link, wood, vinyl or an ornamental fence?
12. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
13. Do you provide a firm written estimate?
14. How long have you been in business and can you provide references?
15. Can I get an email and secondary number either cell phone number or office phone to contact you with further questions?
THIS IS MY BUSINESS!
Remember every day you need to say and repeat…THIS IS MY BUSINESS! Keep working on ways to make your business better. Each day do one thing to get you closer to your dreams because if you do today what others are not willing to do, then tomorrow you can do those things that others are only dreaming about doing! Follow your passion and make your dreams a reality! Follow your real estate passion and make a change to make it happen! Live your life in the moment with no regrets!
Building your Real Estate Power Team with the best members will make it easier for you to scale and operate your real estate business. The key is building a successful power team is to find the best qualified people available to help you build your real estate business. If you help your power team grow their business and make money by providing them with opportunities, then you will be working on building a successful business for yourself.
Real Estate Investing can be FUN and a Real Adventure! Live your life in the moment with no regrets! Believe and Achieve! – Joe Jurek
Thank you for viewing my article, please comment, like and share. Also, watch, like, comment and share the Video Playlist below!
BONUS: Video Playlist – CLICK LINK BELOW!
#joejurekrealestate #joejureknuggets #joejurekcpa #joejurek #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestate #repaircosts #rehabcosts #CNBC #CPA #certified publicaccountant #renovation #rentalproperty #buyfixflip #HGTV #believeandachieve #lovewhereyouwork #realestatetips #realestateeducation #businesscards #buildinganetwork #unlisteddeals #offmarketdeals #realestateinvestingadventures #realestatecreateswealth